This is a government insured and state sponsored loan. It allows buyers to obtain financing through a first and second mortgage that equal 100 percent of the purchase price. This eliminates the need for the borrower to contribute a down payment. Closing costs can be financed into the loan. The Utah housing loan is a great option for buyers that have very limited funds for a down payment.
- This loan is not limited to first-time home buyers
- No down payment required
- Down payment and closing costs can be financed into the loan
- Requires up-front MI premium & monthly mortgage insurance
- Annual income limits range from $75,500 – $144,700 (limits vary by county – click here for details)
- Maximum purchase price varies by county (click here for details)
- Property must always be owner occupied, cannot be rented